Jump to Navigation

Houston Divorce Enforcement Lawyers

When you work hard and achieve your divorce-related legal goals, it is frustrating when the opposing party ignores judges' decrees or fails to follow the terms of your agreements. At Nichols Law we can help.

Our team of Houston divorce order enforcement attorneys has decades of experience in the enforcement of divorce decrees. We can help when your former spouse or the other parent of your child:

Has a former spouse violated a divorce decree, separation agreement or other divorce- or paternity-related agreement or decree? Contact the experienced family law lawyers of Nichols Law. Call 713-574-8506.

Following a judge's decree, you have a right to possession/custody/access regarding your children as dictated in the decree. If a judge has determined that you should receive spousal or child support, or if your former spouse agreed to amounts through negotiations or mediation, you have strong rights regarding enforcing terms.

We have assisted hundreds of clients enforce divorce decrees, and our team has decades of family law legal experience in Texas. For more information, please contact us by calling 713-574-8506.

Request a consultation:

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

Our Office Location:

Nichols Law
5020 Montrose Boulevard Suite 400
Houston, TX 77006

Phone: 713-574-8506 
Toll Free: 888-324-2304
Fax: 713-654-0706
Houston Law Office Map

Board Certified. Texas Board of Legal Specialization Top-Listed in Best Lawyers.  The World's Premiere Guide Super Lawyers

Privacy Policy | Legal Marketing® by FindLaw, a Thomson Reuters business.