When you work hard and achieve your divorce-related legal goals, it is frustrating when the opposing party ignores judges' decrees or fails to follow the terms of your agreements. At Nichols Law we can help.
Our team of Houston divorce order enforcement attorneys has decades of experience in the enforcement of divorce decrees. We can help when your former spouse or the other parent of your child:
- Fails to pay child support
- Fails to pay debt he or she is responsible for following the division of debt
- Fails to turn over property following marital property division
- Refuses to follow the terms of child custody/conservatorship and visitation agreements
- Violates a restraining order
- Fails to pay spousal maintenance payments as dictated by the courts
Has a former spouse violated a divorce decree, separation agreement or other divorce- or paternity-related agreement or decree? Contact the experienced family law lawyers of Nichols Law. Call 713-574-8506.
Following a judge's decree, you have a right to possession/custody/access regarding your children as dictated in the decree. If a judge has determined that you should receive spousal or child support, or if your former spouse agreed to amounts through negotiations or mediation, you have strong rights regarding enforcing terms.
We have assisted hundreds of clients enforce divorce decrees, and our team has decades of family law legal experience in Texas. For more information, please contact us by calling 713-574-8506.