Jump to Navigation

Houston Enforcement and Modification Lawyers

When you wish to modify an existing divorce decree or need assistance in enforcing a decree, turn to the Houston enforcement and modification lawyers of Nichols Law. We have decades of experience in modifying and enforcing a broad range of decrees relating to family law such as child custody, spousal support, child support and child visitation decrees. For more information, please click on the page links below:

For aggressive, knowledgeable and committed enforcement and modification legal assistance in Texas, contact the experienced family law lawyers of Nichols Law. Call 713-574-8506.

The courts often allow for the modification of arrangements when the need exists. However, parties must persuasively present their case in hearings and pleadings.

We are skilled at gathering information that supports clients' needs for less or more support and custody rights, and to move to different locations, including foreign locations. We have successfully assisted hundreds of clients move closer to family and friends and to move in order to accept new employment. We have also assisted clients in support and custody arrangements for such reasons as increased and decreased income, drug and alcohol issues and inadequate parenting.

For more information and to schedule a consultation, please contact us at 713-574-8506.

Request a consultation:

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

Our Office Location:

Nichols Law
5020 Montrose Boulevard Suite 400
Houston, TX 77006

Phone: 713-574-8506 
Toll Free: 888-324-2304
Fax: 713-654-0706
Houston Law Office Map

Board Certified. Texas Board of Legal Specialization Top-Listed in Best Lawyers.  The World's Premiere Guide Super Lawyers

Privacy Policy | Legal Marketing® by FindLaw, a Thomson Reuters business.