Many divorce lawyers claim they have the ability to handle the division of complex property. Few, though, can claim to have divided marital estates worth hundreds of millions of dollars and, also, billions of dollars.
The Houston complex property division attorneys of Nichols Law, PLLC, have handled complex property divisions for hundreds of clients, including clients with nine- and ten-figure estates. In addition to dividing homes, retirement assets and other assets, we are experienced in dividing:
- Domestic and foreign businesses, including joint ventures, sole proprietorships, regular corporations and limited liability corporations
- Discretionary and non-discretionary trusts, offshore trusts, generation-skipping trusts and revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Urban, rural and ranch real estate
- Oil, gas, mineral and water rights
- Stocks and securities
- Intellectual property (patents, copyrights and trademarks)
Are you concerned because valuable property is listed as the sole property of your spouse? Do you know or suspect that your spouse has worked with others to put property in someone else's name in order to hide ownership of assets?
We are regarded as among the foremost property division attorneys in Texas, and we have written articles and presented property division law seminars to other attorneys. In addition, we work with respected accountants and other experts to identify and value high-value and complex marital property. For more information, please contact the Texas family law lawyers of Nichols Law, PLLC by calling 713-574-8506.