Many divorce lawyers claim they are able to handle the division of complex property. Few, though, can claim to have divided marital estates worth hundreds of millions and even billions of dollars.
The Houston complex property division legal team at Nichols Law has handled complex property division for hundreds of clients, including clients with nine and ten-figure estates. In addition to dividing homes, retirement assets and other assets, we are experienced in dividing:
- Domestic and foreign businesses, including joint ventures, sole proprietorships, regular corporations and limited liability corporations
- Discretionary and nondiscretionary trusts, offshore trusts, generation-skipping trusts and revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Urban, rural and ranch real estate
- Oil, gas, mineral and water rights
- Stocks and securities
- Intellectual property (patents, copyrights and trademarks)
Are you concerned because valuable property is listed as the sole property of your spouse? Do you know or suspect that your spouse has worked with others to put property in someone else's name to hide ownership of assets?
We are regarded as among the foremost property division law firms in Texas, and we have written articles and presented property division law seminars to other attorneys. In addition, we work with respected accountants and other experts to identify and value high-priced and complex marital property. For more information, please contact the Texas family law legal team of Nichols Law by calling 713-574-8506.