Nichols law is a respected practice of experienced family law and divorce attorneys recognized among the best in Texas. Located in Houston, Nichols law firm serves families as far as our reputation extends; beyond Houston and into the furthest corners of Texas, as well as internationally.
Being among the best divorce lawyers means that at Nichols law we strive to:
- Continually exceed the expectations of our clients
- Provide the most exceptional legal service. John F. Nichols, Sr. knows the law inside out, and works diligently at remaining up to date on legislative changes that affect our client's cases.
- Provide compassionate support while vigorously fighting for clients. We aren't just a fine legal team, we are parents, husbands, wives and siblings too. We bring compassion to each case that we take on and believe this gives our clients an edge in court.
- Have our clients achieve their desired outcome.
- Earn a reputation for winning cases
- Be active and set a positive example within the family law / legal community
For over 48 years Nichols Law has been open for business as a successful Houston family law firm. Our highly skilled legal team has been built on the solid foundation that John F. Nichols Sr. began in 1967 when he started the Nichols law practice. So many years of experience behind us, combined with our passion for family law and a genuine dedication to our client's cases, we stand among the best divorce lawyers in Houston. We believe that with so many divorce lawyers to choose from in the Houston area, the proof of our value to the Houston community is in our longevity. Add this to our proven success and reputation for winning cases, and we are the family law firm people turn to in times of legal need.
To find out more about Nichols law, or to meet our attorney, paralegals, and office staff, browse our website or give us a call to set up a consultation with our firm. Our practice areas are also a great place to find information about the myriad of issues covered by the Texas family law code, such as divorce law, asset & debt division, modifications & enforcements, among many other topics that may be of concern to you.
DISCLAIMER: This site and any information contained herein is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Seek competent legal counsel for advice on any legal matter.