Legal Help Since 1967
When you face family law legal issues in Houston, contact Nichols Law, PLLC. Our team has decades of combined divorce law legal experience as well as qualifications that are unmatched in the Houston area:
- An attorney (John Nichols, Sr.) with decades of experience who is a certified Texas family law specialist, who has been named one of the "Best Matrimonial Lawyers in America" by several publications, one of "Houston's Top Lawyers" and a "Texas Super Lawyer," has published approximately 150 articles, and has taught over 100 classes and seminars.
- An attorney (John "Bo" Nichols, Jr.) who has 16 years of experiance and is also a certified Texas family law specialist, who has been named one of the "Best Matrimonial Lawyers in America", one of "Houston's Top Lawyers" and a "Texas Super Lawyer," has published many articles, and has taught many classes and seminars.
- An attorney who has a degree in finance.
- An attorney who previously worked as a financial advisor
- A paralegal with almost three decades of experience handling complex financial matters in cases
Handling Complex Divorce Cases With Efficiency and a Constant Eye on Results
Divorce litigation is notorious for "dragging on". This is unfortunate for multiple reasons: it keeps the couple from obtaining closure and moving on with their lives, creates additional animosity and stress, often puts children in an uncomfortable position, and drains valuable resources.
Our extensive, time-honed and diverse experience skills means we can ensure that each case progresses as quickly as possible. We focus our practice on complex divorce cases and can navigate your case through the legal process on a daily basis while balancing an aggressive stance with efficiency.
Optimizing Results by Identifying Tort Opportunities
As skilled and experienced trial attorneys, we can identify opportunities where other lawyers can't. When the opposing party ignores the law or commits an infraction, we can press for additional damages committed, for any waste on the marital estate, or other harm committed by the opposing party. For more information, please contact the Houston family attorneys of Nichols Law, PLLC, by calling 713-574-8506.